5.17.2011

Following through~


Following through can be very difficult for some people. A few years ago I started a tiered skirt. The pattern was a little more difficult, and I had no sewing knowledge whatsoever!:) I lagged, and made excuses until I finally set a deadline for myself, and I got it done. Then I finally realized that I enjoyed it... a lot! Since then I have made more tiered skirts, and now they seem so easy! 


The bible says "Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:4 


Now I realize that I need to not give up, and finish what I started, just like Jesus finished the work His Father laid before him, even unto the cross. 
So, folks, don't give up! We will be rewarded if we accomplish whatever task God laid before us; it doesn't matter if it is big or little~


Blessings, 
Mikailah

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Mikailah! I am SO proud of you! You are such a blessing to me and others. I love you. Mom~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mommy! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥