8.17.2011

All Things Bright and Beautiful...


All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all.



Each little flower that opens,
Each little bird that sings,
He made their glowing colors,
He made their tiny wings.



All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all.
~
The rich man in his castle,
The poor man at his gate,
God made them high and lowly,
And ordered their estate.



All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all.
~
The purple headed mountains,
The river running by,
The sunset and the morning,
That brightens up the sky.



All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all.
~
The cold wind in the winter,
The pleasant summer sun,
The ripe fruits in the garden,
He made them every one.



All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all.
~
The tall trees in the greenwood,
The meadows where we play,
The rushes by the water,
We gather everyday.



All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all.
~
He gave us eyes to see them, 
And lips that we might tell,
How great is God Almighty,
Who has made all things well.



All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all.

Have a blessed day, friends! :)
Farewell,
Mikailah

12 comments:

  1. Dear Mikailah,
    That is beautiful. :) Thanks for sharing.
    May you be blessed.
    Love Carra

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of you to share this, I loved the photographs! <3

    I voted on your poll, and my favorite day of the week is Sunday! There are many reasons why I love Sundays:

    1. Because I get to go to church, and spend time praising God with other believers!
    2. I am a greeter at church, and it is very fun to greet my fellow church members on Sunday mornings and extend a warm welcome to visitors!
    3. I usually have free time on Sundays, or visit with extended family.

    Thanks for hosting this fun poll, and for your wonderful posts! <3

    Blessings
    xoxo Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for he post. And now I am ready to go to bed in peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mikailah,
    Just a note to say, sorry... but I don't have a favorite day of the week. :)
    Every day is bringing new joy and peace to me, and I'm looking forward to each new one, more than the one before. The Lord has been very good to me, and I am grateful for His blessings in my life.
    I am such a sinner, and so unworthy of His grace, and yet He has touched my heart and life. I love Him so very much.

    Every day is a new battle to face in His Strength. So each day is wonderful. Praise His Name.
    Love your friend, Carra

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pictures! So true! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful words! The Creator is so amazing isn't He? :)

    In Christ,
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful hymn and beautiful pictures!
    God bless.
    Love in Christ,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful poem! The pictures go with the words perfectly! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this Mikailah :) God is so good! And I love how you reflect Him through these photographs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite day of the week, would have to be Sunday!! I get to go to church, and do other Christian services every Sunday, it's SO much fun!

    Blessings in Christ,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's very beautiful, Mikailah. Sorry it has taken me so long to comment! I've been away from blogging.
    I love that song though, and the pictures are beautiful.
    Thanks!
    Many prayers to you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥