9.06.2011

Catwalk~

This past weekend my family and I enjoyed a lovely walk in New Mexico at a lovely park called Catwalk! Even though it rained almost the whole time, it was a lot of fun. :) Here are some of the pictures. ;)


Charlotte:)

Grace... 

Chatting in the car.



Breathtaking view..





Once we arrived....

 My brother-in-law, David.

David and Anayah... :)


Sisters... :)



On the walk... 

Prickly Pear 

A Big Horn Sheep! :)



Signs showing the Catwalk in recent years..






A bridge on the walk...


Me on the bridge.. :)


Anayah in the 'backpack'...




Waterfall...


Doesn't this look like somewhere back East?


As we were leaving we saw this beautiful peacock. 


God's promise... 


Have a wonderful day, friends! :)


Blessings in Christ,
Mikailah

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun!! The pictures are beautiful:)

    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love the baby, :) Thank you for sharing!
    Love Carra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the Catwalk and wish that I could go again soon.
    I am glad that you are liking your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! God was very creative when he made this earth! Love your blog!
    Love,
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice pictures! How far is New Mexico from where you live?

    Love, Your friend,

    xoxo Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thanks for following my blog!
    I LOVE you header!! It's everything I like! Lol

    Anna

    godstomboy@blogsot.com

    P.S.
    I followed...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥