9.07.2011

I Will Praise Thee...

These verses have blessed me so much in the past days, I just had to share them.


"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified."  Romans 8:28-30 


These verses always amaze me... That we, who are nothing in God's sight, as lowly as the dirt, should be raised up, and made important... He made us in HIS image! He justified us... He forgave our sins. He sent His only son to die in my place. It amazes and humbles me. I look at His nature.. all that He has created.. the pattern of life... it makes me think of the words of David in Psalms;


"I will praise Thee, because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. "  Psalm 139:14 NIV 



Let us never forget to praise Him for all He has done for us.. all He is to us. And at the same time, remember to enjoy and appreciate all that He has given ^ to us. :)

Have a blessed night!
Mikailah



8 comments:

  1. Yeah, we most CERTAINLY need to remember what the Lord has done for us!

    Great post, Mikailah!

    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful verses. Thanks for sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amen, Mikailah.
    Yesterday I was working, and I heard a buzzing on a shrub near me. I turned to see a beautiful humming bird, sipping nectar from a flower, about 3 feet away from me. I cherished the moment, as I thought of my Lord's abundant love and grace to me. It reminded me, of how He just wants to bless us, in even the smallest ways. Lifting our hearts in praise.

    Thanks for sharing these beautiful Scriptures. :)

    Your friend, in prayer, Carra

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is so good! Wonderful post Mikailah!


    Have a wonderful day!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great verses! They will be put in my list of favorites! One of my favorites is James 1:12.
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  6. These verses are truly so beautiful, and always fill me with complete awe of my Savior...

    Your words are so lovely and a joy to read!

    In Christ,
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fall is going good, Mikailah:) I am LOVING this cooler Georgia weather..

    How about you?

    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a good post, Mikailah! May Jesus bless you in His Will!
    In Christ;
    April

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥