12.13.2011

Be The People Book Review


I got this book from Booksneeze a few months ago, and I was going to post a review a little bit sooner, but I went on vacation, and now we are just getting settled in again. 

But anyway, here it is!! :) I don't have a really good report about this book, because it is kind of hard to relate with unless you read it, and I don't want to confuse y'all (which I am sure I do enough! :P) but I will do my best!

Be The People
By: Carol M. Swain, PH.D.

This is a wonderful book. Not necessarily one for young adults/teenagers to read, but there are many, many wonderful resources in this book. It gives a clear picture of the economy and the thought process of so many people in the USA. I would recommend every family have this book. (Although probably only the adults would be recommended to read it in detail.)

It covers many interesting subjects; economy, abortion, families, etc. I was very fascinated by this book. It really opened my eyes to many things going on in the world that I had not realized before.

Out of 5, here are the ratings.
Interest Level: ****
 Quality: ****
Set up: ***

Over all: ****

I got this book from Booksneeze... for all you bloggers out there, you can get these books for free, as long as you post an honest review on your blog about what you like/don't like about the book. 

Have a blessed day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥