12.19.2011

Tree Hunting

On Friday, Daddy, my 2 sisters and myself went tree hunting! :) Mom stayed home to do some baking. We drove up to a large mountain where we usually get our Christmas tree. The road, however, was disastrous!


So, we headed to the local "sledding hill" only a short distance from there. 


Charlotte standing in the deep snow!  

trudging.... :)

A tall pine...

A possibility...


Snow angel!! :)

Snow laden trees are so beautiful!


Charlotte<3

Me in the deep snow

 The perfect tree! :)


Snow in my hair 

 Daddy cutting the tree down.

It was a little snowy. ;) 



Dragging it back! :)

Then we made a snowman. ;)  



She/he stole my glasses! ;) 

Charlotte (left), Grace (front), me (back). 

All done! 




We really wanted a picture of all of us, but there was no one around... so we made another snowball, and set the camera and tripod on it. :) Genius, eh?



Then Daddy took us to this little restaurant called The Rendezvous. ;)  


A 'bucket' of fries.  

 A cute man made out of tin cans! 

It was such a fun time with Daddy and my dear sisters. ;) 

Have y'all gotten your tree yet? Do you cut your own? 

Have a blessed day, my friends!

8 comments:

  1. hi there,
    looks like you have the perfect tree, Mikaila. I always love getting the Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! we have fake trees this year! I love real ones though! they smell sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that post! You did a great job!! Such a wonderful memory!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I almost fainted when I saw all that snow! What beautiful pictures!

    In Christ,
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!
    I'm jealous. We are snow-less right now. I can't remember having a non-white Christmas before. :( Oh, well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is alot of snow. share :P ;) :)) but seriously we need snow here in texas. i'm dying.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥