1.23.2012

Bubbles!

Last year, while my family and I were on vacation I took SO many pictures. :) I put a poll on the sidebar a few months ago, and almost all of you voted for more pictures. It just so happens, that I was looking through these pictures of last fall, and decided to share them. :) They put a smile on my face as I reminisced the past experiences. 

 The 'bubble bunch collector' winner! :)

Twas a very fun experience. It was delightful to feel like a small child; blowing, popping and collecting bubbles. :) Have any of you 'broken out' the bubbles lately? :)

Many blessings,

8 comments:

  1. I love bubbles! =) Definitely one of my favorite summer activities. It's a blast. Looks like you all had tons of fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Great photos! i love bubbles!! :D

    ~Lily

    lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely photos, Mikailah. Thank you for sharing!

    Blessings in Christ,
    ~Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These made me smile too! We have bubbles at our house a lot. :)

    Your header looks beautiful by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! I love bubbles... you did an awesome job capturing them.

    Love,
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! The ones with the bubbles and the sun made me smile. :-)

    xo
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to blow bubbles. :) I don't get much time now to, but it was always a favorite thing of mine. :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    With love;
    April

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥