1.21.2012

The Joy In Nature...

Ah, the many joys of nature...


The joy of photography in the warm sun....






The joy of the wilted flowers that make a perfect photography prop...

 ...the joy of a sweet stone face in the sun....

Joy in a sweet dog laying in my shadow...



...JOY-even something as simple as my hair blowing in the wind.... 



...in laughing at my upside-down picture...

Even in that weed; sitting just perfectly!

Yes, even in the rather jealous sweet affection Liberty has for Trixy... 














....In this perfectly timed picture...

Joy in this sweet, old face.... ;)

J-O-Y in a new technique... swirling...  

...in a cold, wet nose pressed against my already cold arm...

...in a single flower petal..


                   JOY.........
 ...in the way Liberty rolled over to show 'too much picture taking'...

Joy... yes; in the "select a color" feature on my camera...


                                                        ... and in the 'switch a color' feature...














In capturing the color of the sky in my pink flowers... 

Joy in the setting sun... 


What are you joyous in today? 

...yet I will rejoice in the LORD; I will be joyful in God my Savior.
~ Habakkuk 3:18 

I must run... joy putting spring in my steps...

 Is it in yours????

Many Blessings~

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots! Your dogs are so cute, and I love what you did with the sky in that one shot :)

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, Mikailah, and I truly love this verse in Habakkuk. Thank you for sharing the joys of life, and the Joy of the Lord!!

    Blessings in Christ,
    your sister,
    ~Joy @ joy-live4jesus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jessica,

    Thank you for your sweet comment! I always think the dogs are so cute together. :) But actually Trixy (the hound) isn't our dog! :) She is the neighbor's. But she hangs around a lot, and Liberty is still jealous of the attention she gets. ;)

    Many Blessings,
    Mikailah~

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Joy,
    I too love that verse! It always blesses me. ;) Thank you for your sweet comments; they are such a blessing, and they always brighten my day. Joy in the Lord is so important! ;)

    Love in Christ,
    Mikailah~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great photos! It seemed that you had an enjoyable time taking them, while experimenting with different settings on your camera. :)

    I suppose for today, I found joy in making baked oatmeal for breakfast and creating poetic words on paper with my black ink pen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The upside down picture made me laugh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pictures and comments! You have a talent and an obvious joy for photography. (Which I share....the joy anyway.) I LOVE YOU!!! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very impressive article. Well prepared. Very motivating!! Go off on to facilitate way

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Mikailah. :) I enjoyed the photos of your dogs especially... I have always loved dogs. Since I was old enough not to be scared of them. :) :) I remember running from the first dog I remember our family having, when I was just a toddler. He was a beagle, and we called him Buster Brown. But he was huge to me at the time.

    Be blessed.
    Carra

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am joyous in Jesus being my Beloved, and in the peace He is within about all things I once considered so serious and worrisome.

    Thank you for this post, loved the dogs. :)

    In Him;
    April

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥