3.13.2012

"Night" Photo Challenge.

Lucia, over at Lucia, etc. is having a photo challenge! :) The theme is NIGHT. 
I am entering the photo below. What do you think?
Entering ^ into Lucia's photo challenge: Night-- click here to enter! ;]

And just for fun, I will throw in a few other night pictures that I took the other evening when we had our FIRST fire in the fire-pit. ;) In March. 
Looking at these pictures reminds me of God's promise;


When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. 

-Isaiah 43:2 


God is always there; in every difficult situation. He will never leave us, nor forsake us. What a wonderful thought that is... :) 


Have a wondermous Tuesday, y'all!! ;]


-mikailah

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of the fire! I have fond memories of evenings by the fire pit! Love You, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to enter a silimar in the photo challenge. http://katislittlecorner.blogspot.com/2012/03/night-photo-challenge.html

    This is the perfect time of year for a bonfire. I just love spring!

    katislittlecorner.blogspot.com
    katislittlecorner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I think the one you're entering into the contest is really cool! Good job with it. =)
    ~Aidyl
    http://aidylewoh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos! love the one you're entering :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥