3.05.2012

Hello Monday {3}




Hello Monday 

~::hello sunshine in my window before alarm rings *shock*

~::hello cold bedroom

~::hello beautiful, sunny day (60*F!)

~::hello animal feeding/watering

~::hello cup 'o Cinnamon Apple tea

~::hello "musley" for breakfast (raw oats and fruit w/ milk)

~::hello cleaning Frisky Whiskers' pen  

~::hello blogging and Pinterest

~::hello music practice:]

~::hello lunch

~::hello crocheting 

~::hello nature walk and book;]

~::hello quiet time and bible reading

~::hello dinner

~::hello quiet evening with family

~::hello book reading in bed

~::hello bedtime 

This post was inspired by 2 fellow bloggers, Sarah-Anne and Lisa Leonard. If you want to participate in {Hello Monday} too, then please give credit to Lisa in your post. She is the first one to start this weekly blog series.

{Also, 60 followers?! You guys are amazing! *squeal* I think there may be a giveaway idea floating around in my brain.... ;]}


 Have a fabulous Monday, y'all! :]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Honey. I love your "Hello Monday" post. I can picture you doing all those things. I love you! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mondays. You get to start a new, fresh week.
    Tuesdays....well, you spend all day just WAITING for prayer meeting the next night. ;)
    At least I do. I need to find a way to make Tuesdays more exciting.
    Thanks for posting! ;)
    In Christ,
    -Lily-

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥