3.06.2012

A view of Spring...





Hello blue skies, clear and cool...
Hello wind-blown trees, in this grassy knoll...
Hello lonely patches of snow just waiting to melt...
Hello warm, brown dirt; ah, how nice you felt!
Hello beautiful grasses, waving in the breeze;
Hello walks with my dear family; what wonders we see! 
Hello Liberty, panting in the shade...
Hello, majestic mountain, always strong, never needing aid. 
Hello beautiful rocks, now exposed to view...
Hello, sunshine; now I can feel you...
Hello, sand trickling between my * fingers... 
Hello, first butterfly, fluttering your gauzy wings...
Hello, warm rocks; a perfect place to sing...

Hello, beautiful rocks; these are not ones to fling!

Hello, fuzzy, wuzzy caterpillar, crawling along...
Hello, gorgeous canyon; I could stay here all day long!
Hello lovely hiker; such a sweet smile!
Hello, bare toes; I have longed for you for a while!
In all these beautiful things, I can still see,
The Creator's hand; yes, these were meant to be. 

HELLO, SPRING. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

>>Psalm 150 NIV

Praise the LORD.
   
Praise God in his sanctuary;

praise him in his mighty heavens.




Praise him for his acts of power; 



praise him for his surpassing greatness. 


Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre, 



praise him with timbrel and dancing, praise him with the strings and pipe,



 praise him with the clash of cymbals, praise him with resounding cymbals. 



Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. 



Praise the LORD.


Have a happy, Springy day, y'all! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Aww! This is such a sweet post, and I love that poem, by the way. I too can't wait for spring- the way little sprigs of grass start pushing their new little lives out of the dirt is one of my very favorite things about spring.

    Love,
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those sun flares are amazing! =) I LOVE spring. Today it was like 73 degrees. Rare. Yay! ;) thanks for sharing, canyons are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love the spring too! Although ideally I would like a lot more rain and a lot less wind!!
    Your post however, shows us that we must learn to find the beauty and blessing in what we have.Thank you for reminding me! Love you, Dad

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥