3.09.2012

a horse-y friend.

Near the beginning of starting this blog, I posted about God's providence in giving me and my sisters two horses (belonging to our neighbors) that we are able to ride. :)

I have wanted to share some pictures of Ally (the Arabian/Quarter horse mare that we ride) for a long while! :) And a couple weeks ago, I got some pictures of her on one of our weekly walks.

  Kind of a funny angle... :]


 She is quite round. 

The last two pictures are some other horses that live across the road. :) Although we have never ridden them, we are quite good friends. And the young gelding has BEAUTIFUL blue eyes. ;)

I am just so blessed; although I have always longed and prayed and begged for a horse for years, the Lord has given me two beautiful horses I can ride whenever I want to! {Next time I will post pictures of Shadow; the other horse. ;)} HE truly does provide for every need; and want!; if it is according to His will; if we trust Him.



My mouth will speak in praise of the LORD. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.
-Psalm 145:21 NIV

Happy Friday! 

3 comments:

  1. Horses are such magestic and beautiful creatures... what a blessing it must be to ride them!

    In Christ,
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'lil ones blue eyes! Nice pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the last picture of the two horses! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥