By Mikailah Autumn
Well, the title pretty much says it; Esther at One Girl for His Glory tagged me! :) [Thanks, Esther!]
The rules are;
1. You must post the rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3.Those who were awarded can answer the 11 questions I posted
4. I am supposed to make 11 more NEW questions for those I award to answer
5. And then let those people know I've awarded them.
So, here goes! [diving into typing]
1. What is one of your funniest memories? Oh, my. What a HARD question. ;) It would probably have to be my sister Hannah (9 years older) and I laughing. Yeah, I know. Kind of funny that a funny memory is us laughing... but, yeah. And the funniest thing is, we weren't laughing at anything! Just laughing. And my two other sisters would sit there and just look at us. Wondering if we had gone over the deep end. ;) (Which we probably had.)
2. Who is your modern day role-model? Um, I am probably a bad person to ask that... I have no idea. ;) God? But He isn't just modern day... :) I always want to be more like Him, though.
3. What are you passionate about? (Besides the Lord...) Music, hands down. I love music. Singing, playing, listening, hearing in my head, all of it! :) And horses.
4. D0 you like meeting new people? Kind of, kind of not. If people are friendly, and don't think I am too weird because of being different than most, I like meeting new people. But talking to them is another matter... lol
5. What makes you jump up and down? A trampoline? Just joking... :) Probably the news that we are going horse-back riding. Since I don't have a horse, I jump at every chance I get to ride one. :)
6. Who is your favorite author? Hard one! Gilbert Morris, maybe? :)
7. Are you a cat person, or a dog person? I can't chose! :P I love dogs; they are companions... almost like people. But there is nothing like having a cat on your lap and drinking tea on a cold night. :)
8. Tea parties vs. soccer games? Soccer games. :) I like fancy gatherings, but I would much rather be outdoors. ;)
9. What do you do when you can't sleep? Read. ;) Either that or day/night-dream. Imagine things that would never happen.
10. Are you camera happy, or camera shy? I would much rather be behind the camera, but I don't mind having my picture taken. :)
11. What sort of person do you want to be in 30 years time? A wife, mother, musician, strong(er) in the Lord. Encouraging others, sharing music and living for Christ.
11 Random Things About Me:
1. I am really tall. About 5'11". Kinda scary... :P I can't ever find pants long enough. :)
2. I am the youngest of 9 children. 5 girls, 4 boys.
3. I have a hamster named Frisky Whiskers. :)
4. Horses are my favorite animals.
5. I live in Arizona on 20 acres of land at the base of a mountain.
6. I am running out of ideas.
7. I like Kari Jobe's music. And her name. ;)
8. Blue is my favorite color. ;)
9. Jeremiah 29:11-13 are my favorite bible verses.
10. I would MUCH rather be outside than inside. Nature is calling...
11. I am always asked if I play basketball. Or volleyball. [no]
And now my questions for those I tag! :)
1. Shoes, flip-flops or bare feet?
2. What is your favorite animal?
3. Who is your favorite artist/band?
4. Where would you like to travel more than anywhere else?
5. Would you rather swim in the ocean, or a pool?
6. Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
7. What is your earliest memory?
8. Favorite book to read? (Besides the Bible)
9. Rainy, cloudy, or sunshine?
10. What is your favorite past-time?
11. Music player, or listener?
Now for those I tag... HARD!
There you are! :) Once again, thank you for tagging me, Esther! :)
Have a blessed Friday, y'all! <3