4.09.2012

thankful

Dear cherry tree, 
Your beautiful blossoms are just lovely; a bower of blossoms. They smell delicious when I walk out the back door, and fill the whole house with fragrance from the branches on the piano, entertainment center, and table.  
Love,
Drinking in the fragrance 

Dear bush-of-unknown-variety,
Your blossoms are just as beautiful, and smell even better, I think, than the cherry tree's. Your  branches have grown so much bigger in the 11 years we have lived in Arizona, and your blossoms are a rare treat to see. I am so glad they didn't get frosted this year.
Love,
Getting my camera out (again)

Dear Sunshine,
Your rays never felt so good; I think it is finally settled that winter is over, and spring has sprung. It happens every year, I know, but it doesn't dissipate the pleasure of seeing your happy face again.
Love,
I-already-have-a-farmers-tan

Dear green grass,
Oh, GREEN! It is so refreshing to see your happy green shoots poking through the ground; I am SO grateful that you are growing a little earlier this year.
Love,
I'm going barefoot


Dear dandelions, 
I never thought I would be so glad to see you; but I am. Your happy yellow face and fun filled 'fluff' is a joy in these early spring days.
Love,
Watering the dandelions

Dear Lord,
Thank You for all your wonderful creations; thank you for the trees, the sun, the grass, the dirt, and all the wonderful blessings You have given me. But most of all, thank you for the gift of Your Son, Jesus Christ. I can't thank You enough. Such love blows my mind. Thank you for loving us unconditionally and sending your only Son to die on the cross. 
I love you!
Love,
Your daughter, saved by Your grace

"And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?"
Matthew 6:30 NLT 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and letters. I love that verse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pictures. I just love spring blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a beautiful entry! Both in pictures and words :)Thank you for blessing my day with it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥