4.21.2012

golden hour



 There is something magical about twilight. Perhaps it is that the sun is setting, and the whole world is bathed in golden light. Perhaps it is that the heat of day is cooling, bringing the cool relief of night. Perhaps it is just the beauty that God created for the world to enjoy at that magical part of the day. Perhaps. No matter the explanation, twilight always brings to me a wonderful sense of contentment. I can forget the days trials and hardships in the beauty of the evening. And when the sun sets, slowly sinking behind the mountain, I always feel as if I would --or could-- touch a piece of heaven.  

The twilight... in the beautiful twilight. 

12 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Magical indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katherine. :) It was very magical!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos!!!! It's Sophie, tha ms so much for your sweet comment! Hope you stick around to see some of my newer posts :)

    xoxo
    In Christ,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sophie:) You are welcome! I will definitely visit often. :)

      Delete
  3. Those r some really pretty pictures =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mikailah!
    Would you vote for me?
    Here is the blog link- http://growinginhisimage.blogspot.com/
    You will see my name, 'Katherine'.
    If you vote for me I will be VERY GRATEFUL!!
    Thank you and have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katherine,
    I voted for you on the sight you mentioned. :) I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! oh and Thank you again! :)

      Delete
  6. Your photos are beautiful! :)

    ~Lily

    lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh, golden hour is just my favorite. (: lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous photographs!

    http://kiannaskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥