4.04.2012

morning walks.


Oh, I love morning walks. The sun just rising... the air still cool and fresh... no-one (except those early morning workers) up... quiet... peaceful... alone. Excepting, Liberty and Trixy of course. ;)

Trixy and Liberty are always ready for a walk, trailing along behind, or running ahead as it suits their fancy. (Although usually all that is seen is their tails, running down the hill, chasing the wind.)




When I return from my rambles, the goats welcome me with happy bleats and anxious eyes... as long as feeding doesn't delay too long after my return. ;] 

Morning walks/jogs are so peaceful; a lovely relaxing time of meditation and talking to the Lord.  The cool air seems to draw me out-of-doors; welcoming me with open arms.  The soft breezes caress my cheeks and whirl my hair around my face. Ah, morning walks, I wouldn't trade you for anything. 

Do any of you take early morning walks?

xoxo,
Mikailah 

5 comments:

  1. I agree, morning walks are lovely. So peaceful and serene. Will definitely have to take more in the summertime. :)

    Thank you so much for leaving the sweet notes in my garden walk...I always appreciate your kind words.

    Much love in Christ,
    Grace
    >>----> tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at the moment, but I would love to though! :) Early mornings are my favorite time of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mikailah - it's Eloise from eloise-365.blogspot.com.au/

    You have a lovely blog! I really like your photography. Morning walks are the best, aren't they? The best thing about them is the reminder that God's mercies are new every morning! :-)

    Love,
    Eloise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I might mention that the goats made me laugh :)

    And you have such lovely music on your blog, it is so peaceful!

    -ryan {a little bird told me}

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥