5.13.2012

thank you, mom


Dear Mom,



Wow. Where do I start? The word "Mom" doesn't even begin to describe a mother. You are so much more to me than that; you are a friend, a confidant; a wonderful example. How can I thank you for all that you have done? You are so special to me. I don't even know where to start. You have always been there, and encouraging me, all along the way. How do I even describe all that you mean to me? Shall I just say thank you? :)

Thank you for loving me
Thank you for cooking for me and the family
Thank you for laughing with me--oh-so much
Thank you for crying with me
Thank you for all the hugs
Thank you for the encouraging words that have always been abundant
Thank you for the comfortable and clean house
Thank you for all the books read
Thank you for teaching me to love music
Thank you for teaching me recorder years ago
Thank you for teaching me about Jesus when I was so young
Thank you for showing me how to live for Christ
Thank you for the fun times
Thank you for the laughter and joy
Thank you for always being there--always
Thank you for believing in me, when I didn't believe in myself
Thank you for being yourself
Thank you for being goofy at times-- I just love it. ;)
Thank you for inspiring me
Thank you for driving me all over--church, friends, school, + vacations.
Thank you for showing me the enjoyment of playing music... and
Thank you for insisting that I do play
Thank you for teaching me, and instilling a curiosity and love for learning
Thank you for sharing the special moments with us
Thank you all your hard work
Thank you for showing us the importance of hard work
Thank you for always understanding me
Thank you for being a confidant
Thank you for loving a good secret
Thank you for being the best homeschool teacher, eva.

And thank you for being you. No one can compare to you, and I thank God for placing me under your care, and loving counsel. 

I love you Mommy! So very much! Happy Mother's Day! You will never know how loved you are....

Love your daughter,
Mikailah

And Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! You are all so special and appreciated. <3 

ps-- Giveaway @ Diary Of A Beautiful Soul! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Great post!
    Happy Mother's Day! :)
    Come check out mine :D
    Have a nice day Mikailah

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Jesus bless you and your family, Mikailah. May Jesus richly bless you. in Him, Carra

    Happy Mother's day to all. Mothers are truly a gift from our Saviour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my beautiful girl!! Nice picture of Mom! Sooooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Mom feels so very appreciated and blessed by all your kind "thanks" ......VERY sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥