5.04.2012

thankful {2}

[PHOTO TAKEN LAST FALL]

Thankful for:
BARE TOES \\ STRAWBERRY-BLUEBERRY-BANANA-PEACH SMOOTHIES \\ A NEW WIGGLY FRIEND NAMED WIGGLES \\ MIST COVERED DANDELIONS \\ BRUTE'S ADORABLY WEIRD FACE *ahem* \\ COWGIRL BOOTS, BARBED WIRE AND OLD BARNS \\ GRASSES, TREES AND SUNSHINE \\ "A SONG FOR YOUR HONOR" BOOK \\ MY VIOLIN \\

What are you thankful for? :) 
Blessings~
xo,
Mikailah~

ps- May, already? I can't believe it. Whew. Where does time go? Anyhoo. May your spring be filled with joy, fun, and flowers. ;) Happy Spring! 
Psalm 150~

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely pictures and a lovely list! I love to keep a book full of things I'm thankful for- you might try it, it's so uplifting! You could even put your pretty photography in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. come see my Giveaway Liked Rachel;s idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I love the boots. ;)
    Oh, things I'm thankful for! Here:
    1. the month of May
    2. sunshine
    3. swimming pools
    4. summer vacation
    5. everything that has to do with summer.
    =) Love in Christ,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥