6.14.2012

birthday girl || charlotte

Today, my sister Charlotte turned 18. My goodness. How time flies! It seems like just yesterday we were little kids, running around, pig-tails flying. Now she is 18, and no longer a playmate. But she is a sister; a friend; a pal; a confidant. Always ready with her quirky sentences and quick smile. I love you Charlotte! I ! pray God blesses you this year, and in each year to come. xx (Also, yesterday was my sister Hannah's birthday! :) We are twins... 9 years apart. Gotcha! ;) Happy Birthday, Hannah! I love you!! ♥)

I love you Charlotte! :)

xx,
Mikailah

ps-I'm extending my giveaway to July first. If you  haven't entered, go HERE!

8 comments:

  1. Awww what a sweet post, Mikailah! :) Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!
    You did really good Mikailah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Charlotte and Hannah too! Come see my blog Mikailah... I am attempting pictures too... but I am just getting starting to get the hang of it.

    Love you!
    Aunt Jennifer =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday and many blessings to Hannah and Charlotte! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you gals! Great pics Mikailah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for commenting on my blog!! I love hearing from you!! Tell your mom she needs to come see my blog too! I love you guys and miss you much. Talk soon. Love, Aunt Jennifer <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, Mikailah!

    God bless,
    ~Joy @ joy-live4jesus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥