6.17.2012

father's day 2012

Dear Daddy, 


Happy Father's Day! I am so blessed to have you as my daddy, and I love you more than you will ever know. You have always been there; the solid, loving director in my life, and I am so thankful for so many things. To name them all would be impossible, so I'll just name a few. :)

Thank you for:
laughing with me
helping me with math:)
listening with me
listening to me when I need an ear
crying with me
loving me
wrestling with me
bike riding with me
holding my hand--one of my first memories 
directing me
working so hard for our family
correcting me
laughing at your own mistakes and teaching us to do the same
forgiving my mistakes
encouraging me to try again 
for being a good example
for teaching us to have a relationship with God

You are the best (yes, seriously) Daddy in the world. I love you bunches!! ::hugs::

Love,
Mikailah 



6 comments:

  1. A good dad is one of the most incredible blessings one can have growing up. Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post about your dad, Mikailiah! So very sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Mikailah! Lucky girls we are to have had such wonderful men to call Dad. =) Love you guys!
    Aunt Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mikailah, I've tagged you at my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Sweetie!! I love you too!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥