2.13.2013

origami valentines // a craft
























































A lovely friend showed me this tutorial on Skype, and I thought I would share it with you lovelies on here. :) These are super easy to make, quick (it only takes about 5 minutes) and they are so cute and fun to give to family and friends.

You'll need:
a pair of scissors
scotch tape
paper

The paper has to be in a square, but any size will work, depending on how large you want your heart to be, and I just cut out regular white paper to fit the back so I could write on it. The pictures are pretty self-explanatory, so I'll just leave it at that.

Happy (early) Valentines Day, friends!
--

17 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I'm going to need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute! thx for the tutorial!
    -ali

    P.S. happy Valentines day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea!! Love this. I just might get busy making some paper hearts for my family members. :)

    BTW, your new header is beautiful!

    ~Madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! These are simply lovely...

    *hugs*
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so going to use this!! Sierra
    Keep growing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! These are simply lovely... ;)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmmmm.... wonder what friend told you that ;) i had fun teaching you!
    I love how you used the back for a message! super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm seriously going to try this...<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neat! Thank you for sharing this. They are easy to make and cute, too. You inspired me with what I can give my family for Valentine's Day. Thanks! ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mikailah,
    Those are so sweet and it was fun to watch you make them! It's so nice to share the idea with others.

    Lots of Love,
    Marmie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, those pictures tell me how to make it better than words probably would, I'm more of a visual learner. =D
    Very well done!
    <3

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! It seems easy. I think my daughters loves is.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥