10.28.2013

nieces 'n nephews / portraits

I took pictures of these kiddos in July, but things have been such a whirlwind, I haven't been able to post them yet. These crazy five are my niece and nephews; Mireya, Silas, Jude, Cade, and 'bub Titus. They have the biggest smiles, the sweetest personalities, give the greatest hugs, and love to love people. From their immediate affinity for knock-knock jokes to the wildly similar senses of humor,  I've never met sweeter kids in my life (and I'm not at all biased). It was a pleasure (and a blast) to shoot these pictures. ;) Love y'all, so, so much!
  UntitledUntitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

8 comments:

  1. These are crazy good, Mik. I'm stunned. When are you shooting my family? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Miss! Such talent and yes they are VERY sweet. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures!!! You did an amazing job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply darling... from the location to the radiating joy from there expressions. You captured their hearts splendidly.
    *hugs*
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, these pictures are so full of life! Def no boring family portraits here. ;D
    I love the one where the second to youngest walked away from the rest of the group! (over to a parent I shouldn't wonder! ;))
    No. 22 is, however, my favorite. No competition for those EYES! <3

    Splendid!

    xx `Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet family! joy radiates from them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so much precious. these are perfect, darling.
    and your location is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥