11.14.2013

Courtney / portraits

I mean, really, where to begin with this girl? She is one of the funniest people I know. This is my cousin, Courtney; she's a month and a half older, and 5 inches shorter. She has the most stunning blue eyes, is always laughing, is an Ohioan/Buckeye at heart (if you hadn't noticed) and is ridiculously flexible (sometimes she just randomly does the splits). She totally rocks the red hair, even though I was a little surprised the first time I saw her. ;) Her drawings. I'm not kidding you, they need to labeled professional, because they are amazing. They put some famous artists to shame. She plays the flute, has the funniest sense of humor, and makes me listen to songs until I'm as hooked on them as she is. (And she loves Arizona Green Tea. That makes two of us.)

We were 'best friends' when we were 3 years old, and then didn't see each other again until we were both about 7, then 13. It was strange, being cousins, and barely knowing a thing about each other, but we've seen each other 5 times (for about a month duration each time) since then, and she is seriously one of my best friends. (Oh, and that little person is her niece, Haley; my 2nd cousin. She makes the funniest faces. Isn't she adorable?)
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

7 comments:

  1. These are absolutely great, Mikailah! Love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! She has the prettiest smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hairrr. Usually, red hair isn't my favorite, but she totally pulls it off. (and her curls are darling!)
    These are so lovely, Mikailah! And you captured her smile and personality perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH GOLLY. M! You should SOOOOOO do a photo editing tutorial...
    these pictures are so gorgeous.
    x,
    s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mikailah!
    What a lovely photo shoot!
    I simply adore her hair, and her smile. Perfect candids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these pictures are beautiful. lovely job, girlie. and the new design, love! <3

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥