12.19.2013

thanksgiving

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled UntitledUntitled Untitled Untitled
o u r   t h a n k s g i v i n g

16 people around the table
laughter ringing like a song through the house
shouts of boisterous excitement
3 pies - apple, pumpkin & pecan
evening walks with scarves hugging our necks
telephone pictionary 
tiny hands reaching and socked feet sliding
mussed hair, wind burned faces
joy, laughter, friendship
simplicity, chaos, thankfulness


hey, it's late, but better late than never, right? finally got my computer back (with Lightroom) so i could edit these photos. :)

10 comments:

  1. Great shots, Mikailah! Love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. now I want pie ahhh it just looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness gracious. these are AMAZING!!! give me photography lessons, please! ;) you're the best, darling. don't ever forget that. love you and loved our little chat last night. can't wait to talk with you soon! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your photos are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love. All of your pictures are full of warmth and the beauty of life. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so precious. you have such a knack for noticing and capturing little moments.
    we had the same assortment of pie at our thanksgiving table too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that last picture...."Lotsa whipped cream on mine, please." ;) (I'm sure we've BOTH heard that a time or two.)

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness the are AMAZING!!! I wish my pictures came out this well!
    xoxo,
    Brooke Jordan
    http://lifeisaconstantjoy.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Oh, and I’m having a Christmas Photo Contest over at my blog and I would love to have you enter! (There’s some fun prizes too ☺ )

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥