4.09.2014

celebrating family

untitled untitled untitled
untitled untitled untitled untitled untitled untitled untitled
untitled
untitled untitled
“Your children are the greatest gift God will give to you, and their souls the heaviest responsibility He will place in your hands. Take time with them, teach them to have faith in God. Be a person in whom they can have faith. When you are old, nothing else you've done will have mattered as much.” ― Lisa Wingate
These folks are visiting from Oklahoma. (My brother, sister-in-law and nephew, Isaac.) Tomorrow we're all headed down to 'the valley' for a (very) late New Years party with almost the whole family. "It's a little late for celebrating New Years," I said yesterday. "We're celebrating family," mum said. "It's never too late for that." And, of course, she's right. And isn't this little guy the cutest? xx.

5 comments:

  1. You never fail to amaze me. These photos feature the same people doing the same thing, but I never got tired of looking at it -- in fact I think I'll take a second (and a third, and a fourth...) look; I just love your pictures so much! And I love the little conversation between you and your mom, it says a lot without having a lot to take in. Have fun in your late New Years party xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw!! i love this and i love you...like a lot.
    xx || MH

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable! I like these - such perfect little moments captured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are just too precious. oh my gosh. you are so extremely talented!!!! =)

    -ali

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, and sharing some love. ♥